One week down and a bunch more to go. This semester has started out strong with lecture at 7 am almost every morning. I am taking an embryo transfer and artificial insemination elective class. It is about 6 weeks long with early morning labs/lectures with labs on Saturdays as well. I have really enjoyed it so far. I am taking nine other classes. Three of them are very similar with a focus on public health. Since I know very little about that particular topic, hopefully it should be interesting. I have taken on a few more responsbilities this semester as I am a member of two different club boards- VBMA and Theriogenolgy club.
Some of the highlights of this week include:
Being completely done with class at 9 am on Tuesday (probably the first and last time)
Going out for breakfast that Tuesday with Randy
Enjoyed having Becky and Rebecca over for some game playing and eating delicious zucchini bread and mint hot coco
Having the missionaries over for dinner
Creating a recognizable heart out of modeling clay with my eyes closed (yes that was an assignment) Visiting with friends I hadn't seen in a month
Sarah came over for Sunday dinner which consisted of pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs
Surviving organizing my first Veterinary Business Management Association event
I was released as the music coordinator for Relief Society and am now teaching Relief Society
Randy has heard some good news about returning to his job in Idaho
I was able to practice my palpation skills and even recognize a few structures!
Viewing the MRI brain scan of a grizzly bear
No comments:
Post a Comment