Sunday, June 1, 2014

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

These Flowers
During one of Randy's visits he wanted to get me flowers, but didn't want to get cut flowers because somebody (Miss Winter) would probably try to eat them. Instead he got me petunias, pots, and potting soil. We acquired the basil plant at the farmers market during his next visit. I just love these flowers. They remind me of Randy every time I look at them.  

How much these two love each other
Mitch is Winter's favorite. She prefers to sleep with him, play with him, and eat his food. She cries when he goes outside and she doesn't get to go. 

This Face
This is usually the first thing I see every morning (unless Winter has decided to walk me up first by standing on my face) 

This Goofball
This kitten sure knows how to drive me crazy! This morning she ripped a hole in a brand new bag of cat food. But most of the time she brings me much laughter and sighs of adorableness. At this moment she is sleeping curled up next to me. 

This Incredibly Handsome Man 
I am the luckiest girl to be able to call this guy my very own! It makes me happy that he has a job that he enjoys and is in his chosen field. But I can't wait to have him home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment