- Games and desserts with Bryan and Rebecca that has become almost a weekly occurrence
- Temple trip to the Spokane temple
- Elk River Falls hike with Bryan
- Randy has been doing an amazing job getting the house ready to be put on the market- he's been painting, dejunking, packing, and fixing things around the house
- I just finished my Ag animal rotation where I worked with a yak, a 5 week old white tail fawn, a 3 month old camel, a one day old cria (baby alpaca), sheep, goats, and of course cows! I absolutely loved it! It was great to be back in the barn
- started my equine surgery rotation- so far I have witnessed one colic surgery, a sinus surgery, and successfully performed nerve blocks for the first time (my patient is one of the sweetest horses I have ever met)
- trips to the Farmers Market in Moscow
- Thanks to Randy the house stays clean, the laundry gets done, the towels are changed, and the animals are fed. I don't know how I survive without him.
- Enjoyed lunch and laughs with Kristine and Nathan
- was pushed the max on my small animal internal medicine rotation, but survived thanks to my incredible rotation mates and husband
- celebrated my birthday at school for the first time ever! Thanks to Dr. Haines who supplied some cheese cake
- Saw my first mission impossible movie with Rebecca and Bryan
Welcome to our little bit of the web! We decided to start a blog to share part of our life with you. The name of our blog Outfitting a Wild Life was inspired by our love of horses (hence outfitting) and our love of the outdoors (wildlife. get it?).
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Monthly Update
Exciting things in the McBride house in no particular order
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment