Sunday, October 18, 2015

Randy's Visit

At the end of last week, Randy came home for a quick visit. He had a 3 day weekend and was supposed to arrive Friday afternoon. However, when I arrived home on Thursday from my preceptor, there was the big red truck parked in front of the house. Not only had he come a day early, he brought mini caramel cheesecakes, a smoothie for my breakfast the next day, and he had done the dishes. When I got home Friday, dinner was about ready.

Saturday we went to the Farmers Market in Moscow and went to see The Martian movie and have a late lunch with Bryan. That afternoon we did laundry, we went on a walk by Paradise creek, played Phase 10, and watched The Fellowship of the Ring.

This morning Randy came with me to Sacrament meeting, but he had to leave soon after that to make the 7 hour drive back to Southern Idaho. Everything is so much better when Randy is home. I loved having our little family all together again even it if was only for a few days. I miss him so much, it makes my heart hurt. But we will be together forever.

The next time I see him I will have taken the NAVLE and we will celebrate with Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment