Randy was able to come home for Thanksgiving. He came home a day earlier then planned (Wednesday)! I love it when he does that. Wednesday I was supposed to take my NAVLE exam, but it was cancelled due to the severe wind storm the previous week. I was so ready to take it too... grrr... I have to wait another month to take it.
Thanksgiving day I spent most of it at school in the ICU. I was 'lucky' enough to have an ICU shift from 8 am to 2:30 pm that turned into 4 pm. Luckily, I was able to get away for dinner. We had dinner with Amanda and Jake, and Kelsie and James and all of our puppies. We had a great time and thanks to Jake enjoyed quiet a few laughs. Amanda and I had to run back to school at one point for patient care, but we were able to make it back in order to enjoy so many different desserts. Yum :)
Friday, Randy I walked around down town Pullman. There is a new candy shop I wanted to go to that had free samples! We also stopped by some boutique clothing stores and I was able have my ring shined at the local jewelry store. We drove down to Lewiston to check out a couple outdoor/sporting good stores. For lunch I had a McDonalds ice cream cone and fries.
Sadly, Randy had to go back to work Sunday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment