Saturday, May 21, 2016

Easter 2016

A bit late:

This was the first year since 2012 that Randy and I were together to celebrate Easter! Randy was able to come home for about 5 days. This was his last trip home before graduation so we spent a majority of time with friends.

Thursday, Sarah came over to hang out a little bit. I am going to miss this lady- she has become a rock that I have come to depend on rain or shine. Friday we met up with Brooklin to take graduation photos for me. When we were finished we indulged in some Ferdinand's ice cream. Saturday we spent the day with Rebecca and Bryan. We started our the day by hiking/exploring at Hog Lake. We rounded out the day with dinner at South Fork, playing games, and eating way too much chocolate at our house. This was our last time to be together in Pullman. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can have our game playing friends together again.



 Easter Sunday, I sang an arrangement of  "He Sent His Son" with my friend Brittany. That evening Amanda and Jake came over to color eggs and dinner. The boys weren't super excited about coloring eggs, but they were good sports.




No comments:

Post a Comment