Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 1 Report :)

Week 1 will officially ended today! I was able to make my goal of getting all of my points and was even able to loose a few pounds!!!  So far the most difficult thing for me (well actually there are two things) is first - eating 3 serving of veggies. Don't get me wrong- I like veggies! but as it is winter time there is a shortage of cheap quality veggies and I am not a fan of salad every day. However I am learning to like it, and have found that variety is the key. Anyone have any really yummy healthy veggie recipes out there?
The other challenge I have faced is dinner time. At this house the parents like to have the big meal of the day at lunch time. This is healthier but different from what I am used to. I am used to a light lunch and a heavier dinner and now I am having to swap my mentality. Randy and I both have to eat a dinner of some sort. I am trying to keep dinners light and simple. My favorite dinner was wheat crackers with ham and cheese, carrots, cucumbers, and blueberries! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment