This last week Randy and I made another grown up decision! We put an offer on a 1970's mobile home. We are still waiting to hear if the sellers have accepted our offer- hopefully by the end of this week we will know. We have done a lot of looking around at different apartments, mobile homes, duplexes, etc. Living in Pullman (I believe it is this way near any college campus) is really expensive. We did some number crunching and found that it will be cheaper to buy something then to rent. This whole process caused me to stress out! However my sweet husband was patient with me and gently reminded me that Heavenly Father is going to help us, everything is going to work out, and we will end up where we are supposed to be.
Here is the link of the listing of the mobile home if you are interested. Pullman Home
We really like this property because it has a fence (for Mitch), a pellet stove (cheaper heat! yay!), its near a bus stop, extra storage (2 sheds!), and has space for friends and family to stay. However- there are some changes we would like to make. We want to paint the kitchen cabinets to brighten up the place, change the counter tops, add some more lighting, and change the paint in the master bedroom. Actually I am really excited to have the chance to mold this place into something that fits our style!
If by chance we do not get this property, we are keeping an eye on a few other rental properties that will fit our needs.
This weekend my mother-in-law and I and possibly Randy will be heading over the mountians to the west side of Washington. I need to visit my fantastic dentist uncle to have more work done on my mouth. (I'm 99% sure my uncle sees my mouth more often then any of the rest of my family combined). We are also going to empty out Grandma and Grandpa Stratton's house and I get a chance to pick out furniture that Randy and I need/want. Yay free stuff!!!
The following Wednesday (a week from this Wednesday) our wonderful friend Stephiane will becoming to visit for a week! We haven't seen each other since our wedding day. We meet my first semester in the same class riding class were I meet Randy. She is a lot of fun and we planning to do a lot of horseback riding, hiking, and exploring the Spokane area.
Oh I forgot of mention that my beautiful amazing talented mother came to visit me last month all the way from Florida!!! This was the first time she was able to see where we have been living. It was great to be able to spend a few precious days with this incredible woman. I have the BEST Mom!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! To Everything on this Post! HAHAHA Especially about the friend Stephanie coming to visit! ;)
ReplyDelete