This weekend, Randy's dad and a family friend Ben Robinson came down to build us a new porch. They did a fantastic job! Thank you so much! Its pretty much done minus a handrail and it needs to be stained.
Before
During
After
School is just plugging along. The tests have started to come and there isn't an end in sight until Christmas. It has been an amazing blessing to have Randy home. I don't know if I could have survived this long in the semester without his constant support. He takes care of Mitch, the yard, the house, does the dishes, makes dinner, encourages me to study and go to extra labs/learning opportunities, and doesn't complain that I have to give so much time to school. This semester has taken a lot of out of me, and he has been there to fill in the holes. He is my personal guardian angel.

No comments:
Post a Comment