After we explored the many different parts of the arboretum we headed to game shop and then to Wendy's to 'waste' a little time and enjoy some chocolate Frosties because it was so hot and we didn't spend quite as much time at the arboretum as Randy had intended. Once we were a bit refreshed we went to the mall and did some people watching when suddenly Randy said it was time to go. We drove across the parking lot to Sangrias, one of my favorite restaurants. To my surprise Brooklin and Brett were waiting for us at a table. Brooklin had decorated the booth with a happy birthday sign, helium balloons, a table cloth along with beads for everyone to wear. I also got a leis and giant star sunglasses.
After dinner we headed back to our house to play games. I walked in the door and the ceiling was covered in streamers and star dangily things and another happy birthday sign. Brooklin had come over while we were out and decorated. I loved it! Growing up we always decorated the house with streamers for birthdays. Brooklin and Brett stayed over until about 1 am! We were having too much fun visiting and eating a delicious jello cake that Randy had made to go to bed early. It was an awesome day. Thanks Dear for taking such good care of me!
| Wish I had a better picture of the incredible streamers! |
This sounds like such a wonderful day!! P.S. you are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteaw! Thanks so much Kate :)
ReplyDelete