Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Chantel and Garrett's Wedding

My baby sister Chantel was sealed for time and all eternity to Garrett Cox on January 2, 2016. I can't believe my baby sister is all grown up and married! Everything was very beautiful and so joyful. The sealing was perfect with many tears of pure joy shed. I was able to sit by my Dad who was serving as one of the witnesses and thanks to my seat I was the the first to hug the newly weds.  After the ceremony, I was able to help Mom get Chantel ready for pictures. The wedding day super busy with the sealing, a luncheon, a ring ceremony, more pictures, cake, and lots of dancing. The only thing I would change is Randy being there. Unfortunately, he couldn't get off work and spend the day in the snow trapping deer.




I have loved the Cox family for almost 10 years
and finally we are one big family! 

This so describes the four of us! 


My little brother 
    









No comments:

Post a Comment