I passed my NAVLE!!!!!!!! I am going to be a veterinarian!
I have had two phone interviews with practices in southern Idaho. I have a working interview with one as soon as I can get there and I'm discussing compensation packages with the other one.
We will see what happens.
I really would like to know what's in store for our family but mostly I want to live with Randy.
(I'm getting close to the end of my small animal ICU rotation. As I'm typing this I'm sitting in a kennel with a dog who gets anxious when left alone . Overnights are not my favorite)
(I'm getting close to the end of my small animal ICU rotation. As I'm typing this I'm sitting in a kennel with a dog who gets anxious when left alone . Overnights are not my favorite)
Way to go Raquel! Because of your hard work and sacrifice, good things will come your way! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Raquel! Because of your hard work and sacrifice, good things will come your way! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Raquel!!! I am so proud of you and how hard you have worked to get to this point!
ReplyDelete