Friday, April 1, 2016

Last May - Las Vegas

Last May, my mom and I took our first trip together just the two of us. I had just started my forth year of school and had a week of vacation. We decided to go somewhere I had not visited before and choose Las Vegas. We flew down and stayed at Aunt Cathy's s house (although she and Uncle Jeff weren't there).

Some of our little adventures included:

  •  Free chocolate samples at the Hersey store
  • Watching 'O' at the Bellagio (amazing amazing AMAZING show)
  • Experimenting with fancy facial creams which resulted in hours of entertainment
  • Looking at shoes and handbags that cost the same as one semester of tuition 
  • Trying to find our way out of the humongous casinos
  • Eating dinner at Denny's on the second floor so we could watch the volcano erupt at The Mirage
  • Happy to have my mom around to catch the GIANT bug in my bedroom
  • Enjoying an ice cream cone and strawberry ice lemonade from McDonalds (it got hot) 
  • Watching free shows and street performers 






No comments:

Post a Comment