Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Emmett and the End of Vacation

Mom and I flew back to Utah Wednesday afternoon and I caught another flight to Boise. I spent the next few days in Emmett with my wonderful in-laws. Cindy and I rode the horses for the first time since last fall. The big silly boys did great after not working for several months. On Friday, we rode down the canal and Tag was so good. He didn't try any of his annoying 'stop suddenly backup' crap. When we were almost home, I thought I saw a big red truck pull into the drive way and sure enough my Randy had come up for the weekend!




Saturdays, Bob and Cindy work in the Boise temple so Randy and I took care of the critters and looked into different potential housing options in the Twin Falls/Burley area. That evening we went out to eat with Bob and Cindy and all too soon my vacation was coming to a close. The next morning, Mitch, Winter, and I made the trek back to Pullman for Monday brought the start of my next rotation- Emergency and Critical Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment