We flew in Monday morning and after checking into our hotel we went straight to Disneyland. My Aunt Elaine and Uncle Mike and their two youngest Cameron and Blake met us at the park a little bit later. The last time I saw this family was before my wedding! It was soo soo good to be with family. My aunt and uncle grew up near Disney so they knew lots of helpful hints.
![]() |
| Splash Mountain before we got soaked! |
We spent the majority of our time in Disneyland, but spent one morning at California Adventure. Disney was just what I needed. It is hard to be worried about adult things like jobs, budgets, and student loans while standing in line for the Matterhorn or Splash Mountain. I felt like my mind was freed from all my worries. It was fun to see so many little girls dressed up as their favorite princesses. Hopefully one day I can convince Randy to take a trip there with our kids.
My mom spoiled me rotten! We ate so much pineapple Dole Whip, popcorn, and shakes. But hey we walked about 10 miles per day (if you trust my phone). Sadly we had to go back to real life on Wednesday.











Thank you Mom for an amazing trip!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment