We spent Tuesday driving around listening for collars and hiking around looking for dead deer. That morning I called a clinic in Heyburn Idaho to setup a working interview for the next day. My working interview went well. After a couple of hours I could image myself working there. Everyone was kind and very open to discuss all aspects of the practice. While I was there, Randy had his first caving experience looking for bats.
On Thursday, we were out listening for deer and we buried the truck in a snow drift and had to call someone to pull us out. We had locked the gate so we had a 15 minute ATV ride to let Clint in. After about 15 minutes of maneuvering and pulling the truck came free. That day was freezing with blowing winds and snow flurries.
Randy took Friday off and we drove down to the clinic so he could see the practice and meet everyone. I wanted Randy's opinion on the practice. We then drove around the area looking at different little towns. We also stopped to see the Shoshone Falls, but there was very little water running over.
Saturday, Randy woke up feeling terrible. We went to the Hagerman Fossil Museum where there are many equine fossils. Later that day we did sealings in the Twin Falls temple. It was a treasured moment to be across from that sacred alter from Randy and to remember the covenents we had made with God and the blessings He has promised us if we keep those covenents.Sunday morning came too soon. Randy left that day for a wildlife conference in Coeur D'Alene. I drove up to the Boise airport to catch a flight to Salt Lake City. My mom and I were going to Disneyland!

No comments:
Post a Comment