Maybe this is cheesy but I want to be sure to write down how awesome my husband is and how lucky I am to call him mine!
In no particular order
1. He makes A-MAZING hot (dark) chocolate! I mean look at this!
2. He is constantly fixing or improving things around the house- painting the ceiling, fixing the fan in the bathroom, installing a HUGE shower head (its awesome), cleaning the pellet stove, sealing the windows...
3. He does more then his fair share of the dishes
4. He makes delicious dinners
5. He loves the temple
6. He does little things to make me happy- brings home planter box flowers (so the cat can't eat them), leaves some dark chocolate on the counter for me, leaves little notes for me to find
7. He bakes unbelievable cinnamon rolls
8. He never gives up on his dreams, but works even harder to accomplish them
9. He never complains about how much I have to study or be away for school
10. He is my rock solid support and doesn't let me give up on myself
11. He keeps the house livable by cleaning bathrooms, doing laundry, cleaning up the yard, cleaning up the messes I make
12. He keeps his commitments
13. He will let me complain and rant about my life without complaint or letting me throw myself a pity party.
14. He is gentle with all living creatures (even the creepy crawlies).
15. He makes my life more meaningful in every possible way
No comments:
Post a Comment