After the inspection of the mobile home was completed, we learned that quite a bit of work was needed to get it up to speed. My dad said he could fix the issues but it would cost a couple extra thousands dollars. So we hummed and hawed and thought it over many times and have finally decided to pull back on this property. So now we are back to where we started. We are going to Pullman this Thursday to look at few other properties for sale and for rent. I am hoping we will be able to find something that will fit our needs. Randy really would prefer to have some sort of yard for Mitch and I just want it to be cheap, comfortable, and near a bus stop. :D
Yesterday I started getting really worried about finances and finding a place to live and all the concerns that go along with making big decisions. I wasn't the happiest person when we got to church, but once the sacrament began to be passed I felt a sudden calm gently enfold me- the kind of peace and clarity that can only come from God. I felt reassured that everything is going to work out, everything will fall into place at the right time. Now when I notice that I am starting to get over anxious I try to remember that feeling, that reassurance that God is mindful of me and everything is going to work out.
However on a happier note- We are having an amazing time with Stephanie. We have gone riding, played ground games with the horses, made yummy food, had lunch at a cute little country store under a BEAUTIFUL blue sky, watched movies, talked for hours, went for walks, and luckily its not over yet! Today Randy is taking her to some of the amazing parks around here including the one where we got engaged. I am working, so was not able to go. But we should have a good time together tonight. Hopefully I will be able to put up some pictures soon... but I might have to steal some of them from Stephanie. :D
Have a wonderful Monday.
PS-
We are going to the temple this Wednesday for a sealing session. This will be the first time we have been to sealing since our wedding day. I have been wanting to go for a while now, but our work schedules and the temple schedules conflict, but this week we have an exception!
No comments:
Post a Comment